“Australia’s home loan market can be confusing at times, my goal is to make buying a home a stress free and exciting experience.”
James is passionate about helping first home buyers through today’s challenging financial market and assisting them to achieve home ownership sooner.
James has a strong financial background having studied a Bachelor of Commerce, Majoring in Economics and Finance at Flinders University
James has been in the Finance industry since 2016, initially working for a financial planning firm in Sydney. James went onto work as a finance broker in Adelaide before making the move to the Sugar Financial Services in 2018.
James has always lived in the Fleurieu region and is well known in the Greater Southern community through playing various sports and his involvement through volunteering as secretary/treasurer for Myponga/ Sellicks cricket club.
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia
- Connective Aggregation Services
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority of Australia
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Economics & Finance)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- Diploma of Project Management
- South Australian Rising Star Finalist 2020
- Best Independent Brokerage <5 Brokers Finalist 2020
- Best Customer Service Finalist 2019
- Best Independent Brokerage <5 Brokers Finalist 2019